binghamton university BUC$
Binghamton University Binghamton Buc$


Deposit Today!

BUC$ Registration Form
BUC$ Reimbursement Form
BUC$ Terms and Conditions

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Binghamton BUC$?

Binghamton BUC$ is a convenient debit account right on your Binghamton University ID Card. Make a deposit into your Binghamton BUC$ account and you can swipe your card all over campus to pay for the things you use everyday.

How do I sign up?

You can sign up one of three different ways:

  1. You may visit the Meal Plan Office, located in the University Union, just underneath the Tillman Lobby.
    Meal Plan Office Business Hours:
    Monday - Friday 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
  2. You may call the Meal Plan Office at: (607) 777-6000
  3. Print out the BUC$ Registration Form to the left of this page and mail it to the Meal Plan Office.

Where is my Binghamton BUC$ account? Do I need a separate card?

No, the Binghamton BUC$ account is right on your Binghamton University ID Card.

Where can Binghamton BUC$ be used?

Binghamton BUC$ can be used on campus, including on campus dining and the University Bookstore. To see a full list of participating locations, click on the 'Participating Locations' tab at the left of this page. We are always working to expand that list, so please let us know which of your favorite places we should add.

How can I find out what my account balance is?

Your Account Balance maybe obtained at the Meal Plan Office or online at

What do I do if I lose my Binghamton ID?

For notification of lost or stolen card, please contact one of the following:

  • The University Police, 24 hours a day (607) 777-2393.
  • The cashier in any of the dining facilities during normal dining hours.
  • The Meal Plan Office, during normal business hours, or call (607) 777-6000.
  • The University ID Office, Hours 1pm – 4pm Monday – Friday, or call (607) 777-6871.
  • Online Card Office - the ‘Report Lost Card’ tab.

What do I do if I have leftover funds after I graduate?

If you’re still going to be in the area, you are still free to use your leftover funds at any participating locations.   If you will be moving out of the area, you may request a refund by printing and filling out the BUC$ Reimbursement form on the left side of this website.  Once completed, please drop it off, or mail it to, the Meal Plan Office.

Meal Plan Office
Binghamton University
P.O. Box 6000
Binghamton, New York 13902-6000


food image